Tonight I was so blessed to be able to have dinner with many good friends. Pastor Marian, and his daughter Karolina, are visiting the States from Poland. I worked in Poland for three summers during high school and became good friends with them and Derek Ford (who lives in Wales and helps with the english camps) as well. To sit and talk and catch up with them was incredible. I left full of joy.
Driving through Twain Harte I put on the cd my sister left in her car...and took full advantage of the manual transmition I am driving this weekend.
"I get lost in the night
So high I don't want to come down
To face the loss
Of the good thing
That I had found"
Driving home I sang at the top of my lungs. When I got to the part of the highway where there are double lanes there was no one around. As I drove with the music up as loud as it would go I looked over and through the sillouted black pinetrees I saw enormous billowy clouds illuminated by the full moon, wizzing by me.
"See the time we shared it
Was precious to me
But all the while
I was dreamin of revelry"
1 comment:
And now I miss you already... :-)
Post a Comment