Friday, October 23, 2009

meet some of my friends please

These are all the girls I live with. From the left, Sam (Sambam) Jessi (Jess), Bethany (Bethers) is the one I share a room with, Me, Tiffany (Tiff) and Rebecca (Becca)



This is Sebastian (Sebby) and Sam, being goofy, usual.

Meet JR. He is the biggest teddy bear I know. A heart of gold this one and I just adore him :)





My friend Wix (Chris), is the greatest. Awesome drummer, total goofball.


My friend Simeon, who I met through Ryan (below). Pretty sure he knows nothing about cars, pretty sure this was staged. He is great, however, loves music and playing on the swings at night.
James, so many adventures with this one. Together we love reading and traveling and spanish and tea and the ocean and kids and trees.

Meet Nate (Natillo, Bubba, Bubs), Bethers you know, and Ryan (Ry). Nate is, big. I'm sure he's at least 3 times larger than I, but a total blast. Ryan is one of the besties, she is so much encouragement and joy in my day. I get most of my phrases from her.





This on the left is Fula, her real name is Andrea but everyone calles her Fula. She may be the raddest person I've met yet. These three girls are great together, so much friendship!


The above individuals are key in my life right now. This isn't all of them, just a lot of them. They are the ones I see everyday, or talk to on the phone during breaks and drives home. These are the people I clear my schedule for and think about most. Could not ask for a better group of friends.

P.s. Most of these pictures are random off facebook, which makes me realize that I really need to start taking pictures with these people.

1 comment:

Cristina Robeck said...

And of course the Robeck 4!!! :)