Wednesday, June 10, 2009

coolest lunch i've ever made

This afternoon was kind of a bummer for Caleb and Rebekah. We were all really hoping to go down to Newport today and play in the sand again. But alas, it was cloudy and windy today until about 16:00.

We ate lunch around 12:30, after some chalk and baseball outside. I feel like, by this point, I know Caleb pretty well and I don't really have to ask him what he wants to eat for lunch. I just make something I know he'll like. Today I made him a peanutbutterjelly sandwich-no crust, with broccoli and a little ranch on the side.

Let me just say, he at the entire thing.

1 comment:

Cristina Robeck said...

That my friend is my boy!!! EXACTLY what he loves...and you know better than I that he does not like the crust. And Always loves the ranch on the side. Thumbs up for sure!