This evening I went to a church service that two friends, Simeon and Wicks (Chris Nowicki...hence Wicks) invited me to the other night. I went and sat semi alone, there were other people around, and they were there, but helping with sound and the music. It was an awesome service however, and the people after were so great. Welcoming, because it was obvious that I was new.
After I ran home quick to grab some change and then took Geoffrey Chaucer out to coffee. I sat for a while with a great cup of Sumatra, reading, feeling great. I look up once to see my good friend Seb standing at the counter. Smile spread across my face as we made eye contact and he came over. We talked about art, school, traveling, philosophy...what more is there to talk about?
I drove home and (because coffee makes me hungry) I got a banana and some yogurt. Most of my roommates are gone for the weekend so it should be kinda quiet tonight, however there are 3 or 4 people here that don't pay rent, but maybe they should start.
No comments:
Post a Comment