This afternoon we're home reading with cozy blankets and watching the snow come down outside the windows. Last night our friends the Harveys came over and helped us eat lasagna for dinner. Another Joy of Cooking success--James makes fantastic garlic bread.
My sewing machine lived on the dining room table this week. The space is clear now, but for a majority of the time it was surrounded by the clutter and messes of life. I used it almost everyday and I'm close to finishing some new projects. I'll post those pictures later--for now they're a surprise.
James is away on a ski trip with school Monday through Thursday this week. He'll learn to ski and chaperone a few students morning and evening. I think he'll like skiing better than snowboarding. The learning curve is better and because he'll be there a few days I think the muscle memory will kick in for him. I started skiing, when I was a wee one, and then moved to snowboarding once I had gotten a feel for my balance and how snow works. Maybe my dad can give him some pointers on speed.
No comments:
Post a Comment