Friday, February 15, 2013

Chilly Ducks



The Charles River is essentially frozen these days. Doesn't discourage the ducks though. You can find them sunbathing on the ice and soaking up the last rays of sunshine together.

Exactly what I did on my walk home this afternoon. Sunshine feels precious.

Work feels overwhelming this week. I essentially train for my new position all morning, and then train someone else in the afternoon. A lot of intake and output that I'm not used to. I am completely thankful I only enrolled in one class this semester. Especially as Magazine Overview is proving work and writing heavy.

James and I are going into the city tomorrow to see one of my favorite bands, Branches. Some of the members are friends through my sister at APU, and their familiar faces will be a piece of home. We listened to their O Light album the entire week of our honeymoon. The thought of finally seeing them live makes me want to dance.

Maybe I'll just save it for tomorrow night.

No comments: