I took more photos this year than ever.
While organizing them, I pulled out my favorite shots; photos that surprised me, melted my heart, and turned out exactly how I'd pictured them. Most tell a story.
Enjoy.
Family friends, I got to spend a few days camping in Texas this time last year with them. They all look older this year, but all are still this cute.
Alina and I are special friends and penpals. We were playing in my room and she asked me to take a picture. I miss this sweet friend.
Sonoma and Napa County, California.
The morning my dad drove us up to Los Angeles to pick out the flowers for my wedding; one of my favorite memories from that week.
On our roadtrip east we stopped in TN to have dinner with some of my family. This is the first time I've seen Rene since we were tiny.
Mulberry picking.


No comments:
Post a Comment