Thursday, February 24, 2011

Work, work, work, work.



Well, it has begun. Today I learned how to make almost every drink they have to offer. Latte's, capacinos, carmel macchiatos, the works. Currently I feel completely overwhelmed by the names and numbers and all of the randomest combinations of things people order right down to the temperature. Can you really tell if it's 130 degrees instead of 145?? With your tongue?

I love learning though, and so each step of the process and why it is a certain way and how the slightest change in the process makes a whole different taste is so interesting.

I'm excited for the day when it feels like second nature and I can actually hold a conversation while steaming milk and pouring espresso shots.

Sign up here to get your free pound of coffee.

4 comments:

Amber said...

me. coffee. signed up.

Anonymous said...

Yes, please!

may, samantha e. said...

I'm on my fourth cup of coffee today.
yes please.

you get em tiger ;)

Sharon said...

I'd like a venti mocha, non-fat, no whip, extra hot please.

Or a grande skinny caramel macchiato.

But only if you are about to go on a break or get off work. 'Cause if I'm going to drive that far for a cup of coffee, I'd want to see you too.

I wish I could...

Go get 'em, girl!

P.S. I cleaned out my pantry today and found some more Russian teas. So when you find yourself back from the dark (coffee) side, it'll be here waiting for you. ;)