I'll admit, this one was a little more difficult for me. I naturally lean toward people when taking pictures, so I really had to think about this one.
Yellow-- like the sun, like
lemons, like how you feel when you listen to Jonsi or
swim in the ocean.
Happiness.
 |
| Diffused light. |
 |
| Night. |
 |
| Sunday morning. |
 |
| Stars in the trees. |
This last one is special to me-- I've always wanted to do this, and today I finally did it. Hopefully it will make some people on the road smile tomorrow morning on their way to work. More pictures later. Ryan has the pick for this next week's theme, I can't wait.
I've included links to all of the participating blogs in the right side panel. For more,
Laurel.
1 comment:
I love the waffle and the stars in the park!m
Post a Comment