Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little About the Rodeo

Thursdays are usually interesting.

Today, Wednesdays were.

I went to the San Antonio rodeo last night with some friends. I think my favorite part was when the kids rode the sheep, or when one man came out steering six horses with reigns and standing bareback on the last two. The barrel races were also really cool to watch. I really felt the Texas culture all around me.

We got home about midnight and I went to get my keys from my purse and realized I had left them in my room. So I went and slept at the Pingel's house and borrowed some of Ana's pajamas to sleep in their spare bed. We got up this morning and worked out--by the way, I've been working out lately, strange, I know--to the P90x videos they have.

I got home around 10:00 this morning and Dorothy said, "Why didn't you use the spare key??"

Oh, right.

No comments: