Tuesday, June 17, 2008
hose 'em down
This morning I got to the Robeck's at 830 instead of the usual 930 so of course the kids were still in their PJs and just waking up. So I got them dressed and fed Caleb, and we had a pretty great day, compared to yesterday which was full of time outs and tantrums. I think the highlight was playing in the hose. See, they get all dirty and sweaty and painty and rather than try to wash them in the sink I put their swim suits on (for Caleb a Finding Nemo swim diaper) and let them run around in the backyard with the hose. Normally they play for a good 20 minutes and then theyre done but today, we must have been back there for an hour. When all was said and done I was soaked and they had wrinkly fingers. My favorite part was when I would spray Caleb and then he'd say "Ashee nooo" and then he would get the hose and spray me back. Stinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment