Friday, June 6, 2008

girls only

Today Cristina and I took the kids to the doctor. Which included me chasing Caleb down the halls and pulling things like sticks and cotton out of his hands. I think I taught him the word "dolphin" as well, which is random for the doctors office but anyway.. We got back and he passed out from all the excitement. Rebekah and I took this as a perfect opportunity to have a great time without the little brother around "ruining everything". :)

We painted our toenails, dressed up in princess dresses and tiaras, and put on a show in the living room. She was loving every minute of it.


These are our feet, I painted her toes and then I let her do mine.


She was giggling so hard she could hardly paint mine "theyre so messy!" she said.


But, hey, shes four. She has to start somewhere.

1 comment:

DesiraƩ Rochelle said...

you had better keep that polish on for awhile. its marvelous!