Sunday, April 14, 2013

Year One

 This day was full of joy, beauty, family, love, laughter, excitement, fulfillment, fun, and kisses. I loved every moment and I would relive it in a heartbeat. 
 The year was full. 
 We moved, got new jobs, started new schools, joined a new church, made new friends, learned to live together, learned to cook together, cared for each other, traveled, learned about finances, prayed together, dug snow, had our first Christmas, celebrated birthdays, and entertained guests. 
We laugh together, often. You can find us dancing around our apartment, playing hide and go seek, chasing each other, or playing indoor tennis with a raquetball and two pingpong paddles. Life with James is fun. 
 We've learned a tun about life together.
He is my best friend. I'm proud to be his wife and love him more every day. I'm thankful for his joy and encouragement, his faith, dedication, and hard work inspire me everyday.

I cannot imagine the rest of my life without this guy. 

No comments: