Thursday, April 4, 2013

Good Morning!

Spring is on its way. 

I spy on the walk to the train buds forming on branches and bulbs pushing up through the long-frozen soil. Spring means walking more, us exploring Boston more, and lunch breaks outside in the park. Right now I have the tendency to just sit down in our back room and twiddle my thumbs during breaks. I'm going to make more of an effort to go outside now. Its beautiful out!

James and I are coming up on our one year anniversary next week. Eeep! It definitely feels like it has been that long, we've had a full year of transition, moving, change, building community, school, new jobs, our first Christmas together, traveling, snowstorms and hurricanes, car trouble, and date nights. Sometimes its tough, but I have loved every moment of it. There are less than perfect days, but I love the person I have by my side to struggle through them with. 

We've planned a little B&B getaway next weekend, I can hardly wait. Until then I'm doing my best to enjoy the sunshine and temperatures in the 50s. 

No comments: