Saturday, April 27, 2013

This Week in Photos






I carried my camera this week and these photos reflect the essence of it. I've been spending extra time at work--going in early, staying late. We're slowly seeing the extra work pay off. Hitting big numbers earlier, ordering extra product to fill needs.

Late shifts mean I have lots of time at home in the morning. I finished up the last of my Magazine Overview class for the semester, and have done a fair bit of spring cleaning and decorating. I drink lots of coffee. On Sunday James indulged a Craigslist find and we went to pick up a lovely, perfect little sewing table. It's the kind that folds out, and with a little work my sewing machine will fit inside of it.

The garden at church is bursting with life lately, I was able to go cut back winter grasses and pull weeds Friday morning. To work in the garden, in the sunshine, there is nothing like it. James and I are still coping with opposite work schedules. Many days this week I saw him for an hour in the morning, and an hour at night. We try to make the best of it, but some days are hard. I'm thankful for a husband that takes care of me so well.

1 comment:

Kristin Harvey said...

Yay! Hooray for your sewing table! :)