Monday, July 2, 2012
New Additions
Around here there is an unwritten rule that if items are left by the curb they are free for the taking. Most often there are TVs and used furniture. However the other day on my way home from the bus I saw these sweet drinking glasses in a box.
Snagged 'em!
We've aquired a few new things lately. Including a table to go by the door and collect mail, keys and the like. We now have CHAIRS so we can actually SIT in our home! We got a trashcan at Target with some lovely gift cards, a cutlery organizer and nice sharp knives that cut chicken (and my fingers) really well. I also picked up a soft, cozy sheet set for guests the other day--hint, hint.
We're moving up in the world! There are many possibilities still, a friend is going to let us go through her basement, we have a huge dresser to pick up, and I may even be able to snag a few coffee shop chairs from the store where I work.
Also, our doors are open, so if any of you would like to come and visit, we would LOVE to have you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment