Next I drove back down to Azusa to spend a day in the life with Amber Wells. RA extraordinaire, she is living in an amazing hall with some amazing girls. So fun to spend some time with her there.
She dropped me off at John Wayne and my plane landed in San Antonio. The 1300 miles I've wanted to conquer for months now and the moment finally happened. The most wonderful few days with my bestie and I met some new friends too! I can't wait to go back yet I am excited for the new season we are moving into. Yesterday we got to drive to Kerville to see Noah and Katie Jenks and Mona McGrady! Joy of all joys they are and wonderful conversation. Forever friends they are. I was so happy that two of my worlds collided for a bit.
So much has happened and I haven't had internet so apologise for the listiness of this blog.
Up before the sun this morning, James and I had fun getting to the airport.We listened and sang to music and soon I was off. Strange to fly on a day that is so monumental for everyone in the airline business. I was greeted by the most wonderful Joy. Joy Wecker and her mom, Patti, came and got me from BWI with a welcome sign in the shape of a crab! Pictures soon.
I love this house. It's old, full of hard-wood floors, has more rooms than I can count, is full of life and people, has windows with trees outside, and is complete with a secret passageway.
No. Joke.
1 comment:
You were here? I wish I would have known, I would have said hi.
Post a Comment