Thursday, September 23, 2010

lunch at my desk

Remember when I wrote about my job and told you that part of it includes the castoff, which determines the length of the book and begins production?

I'm in the middle of one currently. I have, so far, been working on it for 3 hours now and am about halfway through it.


What I love about having a big-girl job:

My work stays at work
Getting up early
Feeling the time go quickly
Learning new things everyday
Feeling needed

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey look! You're a 'big-girl'! lol
Keep it up Ash! I'm sure you'll be great! Enjoy!

Sharon said...

What I like about your 'big girl job': That you are learning so much and are so happy doing so! :)

What I dislike about your 'big girl job': That I am in Santa Ana this week and you are not which means we can't have coffee. :(