Tuesday, June 22, 2010

beginnings

It is interesting the way there are so many things we can do in life. I am just beginning to realize how much freedom I truly have to walk down different paths or make decisions for myself. It is overwhelming at times yet there are moments when I begin to dream about what I want to make reality. 

Sometimes I am afraid I will wander down the wrong path, or a path that will bring more hardships than I bargain for. Except when we look at the epic tales of our time it took hard work and hardship to gain the things that were really worth fighting for. 

Pretty sure the only way I could walk down the wrong path is if I hold back and let fear of adventure and change guide my way. Here's to life, the way it should be done. All out. 

No comments: