I've been researching lately, art journals. I've kept a journal since elementary school, off and on in the early years and more consistently now. I stumbled across the idea of keeping a journal with only art a week or so ago and have been truly inspired since. I love the way each individual has their own style and technique. You included. The idea simply combines two of my favorite things. Example:

I found these images by searching for art journal images. Artists often blog and write about different techniques or ideas and I am excited to get into this. What I really like about it is that it is a place to be creative, in my own way, knowing no one will ever look at it or determine the worth of my creativity. 



1 comment:
I had to do this in art school! so much fun and I still have it. do it!
Post a Comment