
I was discussing with my friend Ryan this afternoon about books we like. He just finished a chapter book entitled Tigers at Twilight.
Then he said, "guess what I'm reading the Chronicles of Narnia and I love The Horse and His Boy." "Ryan", I said, "I love those books the horses talk and it's so cool!" To which he replied, "Ashley, everything in Narnia talks, even the centuars."
We continued sharing who our favorite characters are (I mentioned Mr. Tumnus, Ryan likes High King Peter and Edmund) and we also talked about events in some of the books. As we were talking I flipped over Tigers at Twilight to check something. On the back it read, RL: 2.3. My friend Ryan is in Kindergarten.
"Ryan did you read this whole thing?" I asked. "Yep!" was his reply, "I read it quiet". I said, "You know what? That's my favorite way to read".
*Eli and Ryan having fun on the couch together.
No comments:
Post a Comment