Tuesday, May 11, 2010

it's quiet again

I woke up this morning and for an hour I laid in bed stressed about the things I need to complete today...

wait a second...what things??! I have nothing I have to do today! There are things I want to do, yes, however tasks that bring stress? No. It always takes my body a little while to catch up with such changes, takes it a little bit to read the memo. "done. with. school.". 

I loved having my family here this weekend, time spent eating together, hanging out and watching the sun set. I got to spend time with my grandparents, talk with them and they got to meet my friends. Hugs from my dad this weekend, wonderful. Then yesterday after my family left I enjoyed the afternoon laughing on a comfy couch, with leftovers, my favorite boy, and tea. 

I don't have much to do today and I have a long list of books I want to read.