Tuesday, May 4, 2010

last day

The campus was something that drew me to Vanguard. I noticed at some point during my senior year of high school that if you walk on campus at night, particularly from Heath to the Library, there is a calm quiet, a sense of peace. 

Last night I was walking from the Scott building, for the last time printing out my portfolio at almost 2 in the morning. As I walked across campus it hit me for the first time that I was walking for the last time, as a student, across campus at night. I thought about who I was the first time I had come to Vanguard, and who I am now, and realized how incredibly blessed I am to have had this experience. 

Thats when I started to cry, and didn't stop until I was home in bed. 

1 comment:

Cristina Robeck said...

SO blessed to have been a part of your life at VU!!! We love love love you!!!!