Thursday, January 21, 2010

new things



The rain makes things feel new. During the last few days of torrential downpour here in sunny southern california, outside my front door a little family of daffodils have been pushing their way through the madness.


Jessi got a new hat at Anthropologie. I think I look really cute in it.

Caleb got new shoes. I remember his tiny little ones that I used to velcro onto his little baby feet. Not such a little baby any more.

This day was new, and I went down to sit by the water and write poetry. The tide was high and while I was there the guys surfing kept getting washed up by my feet.

Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

DesiraƩ Rochelle said...

Thank you for sharing my love. Some of my bulbs are coming up as well! Im very exited for the spring!
I like really enjoy your photos, and seeing your sweet face!

Cristina Robeck said...

What is funny about the photo of CMR is that you would not know it but he is actually standing on the table! HA!