So I'm out a computer, and really no way to get one soon. I have access to computers at Vanguard, however it's hard to make myself go there. Sit in a cold, distracting room or stay here, in my warm house with tea, food, and the ability to stay in my pajamas? Which one do you think I'd rather chose?
So in such I haven't had much time to write here. It's hard, I feel like I have so many things I want to share with those of you that I love and read my blog. However it's proving a little difficult right now. I just thought I'd let you know.
Anyway, my semester has started out wonderfully. I love all of my classes, and am excited to really get into them. This semester looks like it will be really enjoyable, somewhat relaxing and it will let me pour into all the areas of my life that I want to.
The San Francisco Outreach team leaders have begun to meet and push sign ups and plan the trip. I'm excited for our team, and really ready to step up into a leadership position. I have a huge passion for this trip and can't wait to really get it rolling. It looks like Bethany and I will be serving as the two primary leaders of the trip, as we both have the most experience. I love her and am so excited to be working with her on this trip. Two years ago we sat in Chapel, looking at pictures from that years trip and said, we are going next year. It's crazy that now two years later we are leaders together.
Looks like I'll be making a little jaunt over to San Antonio next month, to see one of my favorite people. I am really excited that it all came together and that in doing so I will not really miss anything here during that time. Adventure!
Its pouring here today, and I'm inside working on homework. Reading and writing about things I love. I'm about to put the kettle on for some tea.
LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment