Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ready to be done

This evening I am just really, done. I'm tired and have been for weeks it seems like. I feel like I could curl up in my bed and fall asleep for two days. I have this last paper for my Latin American Literature class (the one I created for myself by the way) and I am struggling with having any motivation to get it done. It is supposed to only be 5 pages- pie. On books I've already read and have an opinion about- cake. But as I sit here tonight, so close, all I want to do is read a good book. The pile of them on my desk is ever growing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just finish the paper! Sit down at your desk and move those books under your bed and blast some good music and go go go!