a) Sophomore year Sam and Bethany and I tried to go to Alta for a rainyday cup of coffee. About 9.00 at night, on our way there my windshield wipers break. On the way home after discovering they were closed Newport Blvd is flooded out and water is going over the hood of my car, everyone involved screaming for their lives.
b) One night that same semester it was raining and our friend came up to our quad screaming for us. He was wearing a wetsuit, and covered in mud. 10 minutes later we were out on Heath lawn sliding and covered in mud as well.
c) I went to an outside high school, so many mornings I stood in the rain with friends. Some of which I still see almost every week.
e) Walking home up Parks Road and Banbury from the Bodleian Library and walking into the house to find dinner and tea waiting for me.
f) It was raining the day I got to Oxford, and a Jonathan Kirkpatrick opened the big red door and said to me, "well what are you doing standing out in the rain?"
g) Reading books and drinking tea while listening to the rain with James.
f) Today I went to the Gypsy Den in the rain and got adobe stew and cornbread for Ryan and I, and then hung out with her in the res life office for a good three hours. Beautiful afternoon.
2 comments:
Hum then I think you went to JM's office and sat there with your blushed face between your knees!!! hahahaha!
i'm a fan of rain
and you.
Post a Comment