This morning I woke up around 7.30 and went with my lovely Fula (I introduced her in a picture here about a month or so ago) up to Lakeview Community church in Pasadena to talk to a youth group there about Krochet Kids. It was cool, we got a little 10 minute slot to share and answer questions and then hung out and talked with the kids afterward. Such an adventure getting there and finding the place though, sheesh. But I was with Fula, and shes a great kind of person to take on an adventure.
Then we drove back down to Costa Mesa and stopped by The Camp, where Vanguard was hosting some sort of global awareness fair, to drop off our remaining hats. To see Bethany and Nic was a joy and Cristina was there with De Paz necklaces as well. I sort of budged off of her lunch and got to chat for a while, something I really love to do. She ordered something or other from Native Foods, and whatever it was it was wonderful.
I came home and showered, and then went to Vanguard's play with Noah and Katie Jenks, Mona and Ryan Mcgrady and some other friends. It was a Christmas comedy entitled "Expecting Carol"- a play within a play that in every way goes awry. Lets just say there was one Carlos Fernandez in a diaper on stage, can't get much better.
After the play I made tea for 5 or 6 people at our house, wonderful.
Now I'm studying, or about to start. The end is so close I can feel it.
1 comment:
IT was a BEAN BOWL!!! crazy food, but it was good adn filling! LOVED you got to eat it!
Post a Comment