Tuesday, January 27, 2009
post from the uk
I think the only good thing that has come out of having to leave Oxford is the sudden influx of mail in my mailbox. I got a postcard from my good friend Danny today. He's still at Oxford, studying his heart out and I had the biggest smile on my face when I realized who this card was from. I was on my way to my Christian Worldview class (Beals) and when I got there I read through the rest of my mail (stuff from people who want my money, who want to give me money, and people I have to give my money to) saving the postcard for last. After I read it I propped it up on my striped bag full of books and looked at the sunset over Oxford in between taking notes for the next hour and 15 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment