Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fireside Games



 My munchkin face.

James woke up this morning and said--

Ash we've been home two whole weeks and we haven't played Munchkin once. 

Complete with a pout face. 

Am got this game for James as a Christmas present. The moment he opened the box and began to read the rules he was hooked. James likes games with complicated rules, and it seems he also likes games with rules that can be played randomly, trump other rules, and used by other rules to win. Confused? Me too. I'll admit it took me a while to understand what I was playing. The best part was hanging out with my siblings and giggling at the silliness of it all. It also helps that we use peanut butter cups as markers for our levels. Miss spending time with these guys. 

I think we'll have a game night here soon.



No comments: