Four years ago, when James and I were dating, he wrote me a letter on Christmas day. In it told me about his family's Christmas traditions and the things he loves about spending that day with them.
This year I got to experience it in person.
James and I, still on East Coast time, woke up around 5:30 and went downstairs to get some tea and start a fire. Everyone arrived for breakfast and after that we spent time opening gifts. I love how thoughtful each gift was, and the time spent together was the sweetest gift of all.
We spent the afternoon at grandma and grandpa's house, where we ate dinner (twice), played games, and relaxed together. Most of our trip was like that actually, exactly what I needed.



1 comment:
Thank you so much for posting this, I was wondering so much how it all went!! xoxo
Post a Comment