Saturday, November 24, 2012
Exploring Boston and Friendship
Last weekend my dear friend Jessi (Jessica, Jessi, Jess, Duke) was here for a visit and it was absolutely lovely to have her. We spent time cooking, wandering, book shopping, exploring, walking, talking, laughing, and walking. The weekend was full of good conversations and little adventures. We went to Cambridge, walked the Freedom Trail, and traveled to the North End with James and our friend Tim on Sunday.
We laughed.
I took Jessi to the grocery store at 7:30 in the morning and she loved it. We took the T from Harvard to Central Square and then decided to wander down another road, only to find ourselves back in Harvard! She got inspired by the city and our little urban life and refreshed me in the process. We found an epic honey shop and now I think we need to become honey connoisseurs. She was patient to ride the bus with me, and happy to spend time in our cozy apartment. She even did the dishes.
My dear I hope to see you soon. Please come stay any time.
Our doors are always open.
(Sidenote: I can't find my camera charger, so I can't load pictures from it. I'll post more later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment