Monday, September 24, 2012

Sailing to Boston--With the Hudsons

We first connect with the Hudson family as we drove together up to New Hampshire for retreat. It wasn't long after they found out I like to sail that we had our first trip planned. James and I have been looking forward to it for a few weeks. 


 After church yesterday they took us and a few others out, what a beautiful day it was.

This is Gavin, the smallest Hudson with the most energy.


 Our beautiful city! This is a view you don't often see.



Gavin and Kristin, love it! 

 Check out my husband driving that sailboat!



Many thanks to James, who grabbed my camera and snapped a lot of these pictures while I was busy trimming the mainsail. We LOVED being out on the water and had so much fun. New England is full of fun places to sail and I can't wait to explore more of it. 

No comments: