



A friend of mine asked me recently, for some ideas about her garden. I think if I had no monetary limitations I would plant purple, orange and yellow in a garden. I would have herbs and flowers, succulent plants to add some quirk and lavender, definitely lots of lavender. I also think about how many times flowers are mentioned in poetry. A poetry themed garden sounds wonderful.


There is something special, I have thought lately, about a good cup of tea. For some reason it brings out the most provocative conversation, and fills us up with warmth. Meant to be enjoyed with company of course and can somehow create the best of company with a book. I have been receiving lots of tea as gifts lately, with so much appreciation.
Green tea from Czec Republic, tea with pink roses and strawberries in it. Black tea, my favorite, and jasmine tea in my cupboard.
Time has been so strange to me lately. All at once it feels like there is no time at all and still a whole summer left. I have deadlines in my mind that don't actually exist and my life feels like it is stretching out before me, a huge space I get to fill. Except the weeks go by so fast and one blurs into the next and before I know it next month is knocking on my front door.
I'd like to skip to the part where I actually know what my next step looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment