
I can't believe they do this here.
Stretched out on blankets, enjoying snacks and friendship a few friends and I enjoyed the free, FREE showing of The Wizard of Oz tonight at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. The first of six movie Mondays outside, I have to say this one was wonderful.
I grew up watching movies under the stars, near the lake in the often fridged mountain air. Today was the first day it actually felt like summer here and tonight just about topped it off. The girls and I sang and quoted lines, giggled and laughed at this wonderful classic, bundled together in the almost unnecessary blankets.
The show starts at 8, with previews until about 8:30. So if you go late you are on time. For more info if you are in the area: show times and information.
1 comment:
Aren't memories fun and making new ones all the time!
Post a Comment