This afternoon I, as well as the rest of the Associated Student Body government, had lunch with the administration of Vanguard. I felt privileged to share my heart with some of them, and talk about the future of VU, knowing that they will take what I say seriously and consider it when making plans and decisions. As a group of student leaders we are looking to the future, I hope everyone else catches on soon.
After we had a photo shoot at Teewinkle park (where else?) and one by one each person and group lined up to take their pictures. I began to realize that I am excited to work with each of these individuals. I could see each of their personalities come out as the camera clicked, and as each team got together I began to think of everything they will accomplish this year. As ASBg we have really bonded together, and as a part of student leadership as a whole we have become part of a team. I am excited for Vanguard this year.
-not part of the intended photo shoot, this just happens naturally.
1 comment:
YES! Three of my most favorite people!!!
Post a Comment