Thursday, August 27, 2009

friendship

I was telling someone about my friends the other day, "they pretty much do their own thing until you really need them. Then they drop everything for you".

I got an awful call last night. And the girls laid on my bed with me for a while. Sam played with my hair like she always does when I'm upset. This morning Beth gave me hugs when waves of emotion came, and Sam let me just lay in her office and cry. I saw Cristina and the crew on campus, and she stopped to pray for me. My boss told me to take some time for myself and encouraged me with a hug. I got encouraging text messages all day. During a half hour nap on the couch around 4 Simeon called...we talked for a while and then he stopped to pray for me over the phone.

The people in my life, are incredible. And I feel blessed to have these incredible people to walk through life with.