So this evening I watched the kids. Their parents just needed a night out, and honestly, I don't blame them. Anyway, Rebekah was helping me put my stuff into the car and the dialogue went like this.
R: Who's your husband?
A: I don't have one silly!
R: Well why not?
A: Who would be my husband Bekah?
R: Well I dont know you have to pick!
A: (Laughter) What would he look like?
R: Like, he would be like a prince!
A: What else?
R: Brown hair like you..he would look like you, sorta.
A: Oh ya?
R: Ya and what color do you like? Like, he could be a purple husband!
A: Purple sounds great! (Laughter)
R: And if you find a purple husband...or green, he could be green too,
then you just tell me.
A: And then what would you do?
R: I would tell him to kiss you!
Oh man...that girl.
1 comment:
She Truly is amazing. RRR is on a quest to get someone to fall in love!
Post a Comment