Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Book Proposal



Check out this book I found in the bookstore the other day. 

Oh wait, no this is the cover I helped design for a project at school. Doesn't it look awesome? I'm starting to think this book actually exists. I know what the content is, and wrote some of it myself. We have the design specs laid out, table of contents with authors lined up, publication schedule and timeline, and we can almost guess how much money it would actually make. 

I'm learning a lot in my Book Publishing Overview class, and though I mostly cringe at group projects this one has had its great moments. I just about burst with joy watching this cover come to life. Oh yeah, Sophia Coppola on the cover? That was all me. 

1 comment:

may, samantha e. said...

I think putting her on the cover was brilliant. She's fabulous.

Glad you are having fun and it's starting to come together.

love you sweet thing.