I may have done more this weekend than I did all week. Saturday we went geocaching and in the process found the best climbing tree. It made my heart so happy. We ate great all weekend, meal after meal of greatness. Later that day we were in the backyard and found an old bird feeder, and decided to paint it. More pictures when it's done. Saturday night everyone from our home-church came over for a potluck and game night. James and I made cornbread muffins and they were a hit! After that we went to Amazing Jump and jumped on trampolines for almost two hours. This morning we woke up sore, but after breakfast invited Zach, Ana and Seth over for PBandJ, under the epic tree. We played frisbee, climbed, and played some poker. Fantastic.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Scenes From the Weekend
I may have done more this weekend than I did all week. Saturday we went geocaching and in the process found the best climbing tree. It made my heart so happy. We ate great all weekend, meal after meal of greatness. Later that day we were in the backyard and found an old bird feeder, and decided to paint it. More pictures when it's done. Saturday night everyone from our home-church came over for a potluck and game night. James and I made cornbread muffins and they were a hit! After that we went to Amazing Jump and jumped on trampolines for almost two hours. This morning we woke up sore, but after breakfast invited Zach, Ana and Seth over for PBandJ, under the epic tree. We played frisbee, climbed, and played some poker. Fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment