This morning I woke up early, to this, out the dining room window. I sat with my tea and journal.
My heart has been heavy today for The Spinello family. They are so dear to me, and their little boy is sick. He had a brain tumor removed yesterday, and is now having a hard time seeing and can’t move his right side because of a stroke. He’s four. With people praying for him all around the world I want him healed with all my heart.
One day when the nurse came in dad said, “Now Cade, you have to use your super powers.” Cade in all seriousness whispered sternly, “Dad!! They are supposed to know about my secret powers!”
Cade is a super hero in disguise, you see.
James and I got to spend some time with some family friends tonight. The Petraks moved to San Antonio almost the same day I did and we have been helping them move in. I’ve heard so much about Jane and it was wonderful to finally meet her. I hope we will get to see a lot of them.
You go, Caders.

No comments:
Post a Comment