Adventures in Boston!
I will pay you three beers to come hang out with me. Job search OVER.
mmm laurel's offer seems tempting.i'd say overall, it is a decent offer. Try pushing for 4. or maybe a split deal.two now. two later.
I'm willing to go for a six pack. Kennebunk Port Blueberry Wheat, I'll put your name on it.
done deal. can't refuse.
Give me another couple of weeks, if nothing, I'm all yours ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I will pay you three beers to come hang out with me. Job search OVER.
mmm laurel's offer seems tempting.
i'd say overall, it is a decent offer.
Try pushing for 4. or maybe a split deal.
two now. two later.
I'm willing to go for a six pack. Kennebunk Port Blueberry Wheat, I'll put your name on it.
done deal.
can't refuse.
Give me another couple of weeks, if nothing, I'm all yours ;)
Post a Comment