"I'm going to burst into a puddle of rainbows!" --Joy
"ddiizzzaaaaannnnggg!!" --Joy
"The thing is, I wish it was a joke." --Joy
"Home-made kettle chips...that's a little love in a bucket." --Steve
"My heart is melting all over the inside of my body." --Joy
What's that about? --Patti
Words and phrases I've started using now that I live here:
dumps: refers to something that didn't go as planned, was a disappointment or poorly put together.
incidentally: whenever one introduces a new topic of conversation.
"disgusting but awesome": Example, "Stephen's car smelled like a funeral home. It was disgusting, but awesome." --Joy
Get the heck outta dodge.
fabulous.
fantastic.
3 comments:
One of the stranger things I've had to deal with here in Texas was that they say "chunk" instead of "chuck".
Like if they wanted you to chuck something out in the trash, it would be chunk it.
Joy sounds pretty awesome.
She's fabulous.
Post a Comment