So, work has been rather slow the last two weeks. Today is one of those days where I would so rather be in an art gallery, a coffee shop, or just still tucked in bed. I was a bit sick over the weekend and am still a little tired, but feeling better today. The November calendar is packed with books coming in and there will be so much to do but for today, well, I'm writing this.
Yesterday we went to church and then came home to a houseful of people and had hot chili for lunch. We raked some leaves and I helped Wendy carve her first pumpkin which turned out to be pretty great. After that Joy and a bunch of friends came back to work on their costumes. Joy was a pancake, Zoe, the syrup. Given was bacon, Shepherd was a waffle and Carpenter was a deviled egg, complete with little horns. Together they made up The Breakfast Club. Pretty epic I think.
I curled up in bed around 3:00 and slept until 5:30.
Naps are the most fantastic things.
2 comments:
Those are pretty fantastic costumes!
Great costumes...and names! Given? love it.
Post a Comment