Monday, November 15, 2010

some days

I've begun to process leaving here. It makes my heart so sad. Hard to believe that before September 10th I didn't know this family, or this house. I hadn't hung out with Joy or Wendy and didn't know the void it had with them not in it. I had no idea the amazing conversations I'd have with Patti and Steve. The beauty of this place had yet to hit me.

Things are starting to end again. It makes me a little sad.

However to look toward the future, and the most incredible adventures yet to come, makes me okay with the changes. I can't wait for the holidays, I can't wait for the snow (I started packing for Thanksgiving tonight). My favorite times of year are just around the corner. Candy canes from the Candy Kitchen, my gram's house full of wonderful decorations and cookies, lights on everyones houses and a fire in the fireplace 24-7.

But for now I'll learn as much as I can, and soak up the experience.

No comments: