Friday, June 26, 2015

Let's Go Outside







1. Sailing again this week, and we actually won the race! The wind and sun were perfect and the Boston Harbor thrilling as ever. These days I just want to sit out in the fresh air, go for a hike, do anything outdoors. 2. I made James popovers from scratch a few days ago for breakfast. We've had mornings together recently (with softball and me working at night) so we spend extra time with breakfast. I love breakfast. 3. Last night we visited with the Torres family, the kids are some of James' students. We had a blast playing Dutch Blitz, ping-pong, and soccer with them, and dinner outside on the deck was spectacular. 4. A little latte art--I gave Mr. Torres a lesson after dinner on his swanky espresso machine. 5. Picnic to celebrate summer with the Harveys, which may turn into a weekly event. I sure hope so, this sunny girl during magic hour, paired with the good company is everything.

No comments: