This is the third time.
Today is another story.
I had about three minutes after I walked out of the library before the thunder began to crack and torrential downpour overtook me. I saw it coming, a wall of water. I jumped under an overhang with a family of four and we watched the city common turn from peaceful to chaos. I'm soaked.
I did make it to my destination however. A coffee and ice cream shop on Main Street is my current shelter and the rain has pretty much subsided. James and I relaxed today, looked at wedding pictures and made burritos with spinach, black beans, yams and salsa for lunch.
Apparently in Massachusetts an umbrella is a good investment.



4 comments:
Your pictures make me want to come and visit!!! :-)
Gust buster. On amazon. You'll be glad you did. -Kristin
Kristin, noted. :)
Kristin, noted. :)
Post a Comment