| Though absent long, | |
| These forms of beauty have not been to me, | |
| As is a landscape to a blind man's eye: | |
| But oft, in lonely rooms, and mid the din | |
| Of towns and cities, I have owed to them, | |
| In hours of weariness, sensations sweet, | |
| Felt in the blood, and felt along the heart, | |
| And passing even into my purer mind | 30 |
| With tranquil restoration: |
| And I have felt A presence that disturbs me with the joy | |
| Of elevated thoughts; a sense sublime | |
| Of something far more deeply interfused, | |
| Whose dwelling is the light of setting suns, | |
| And the round ocean, and the living air, | |
| And the blue sky, and in the mind of man, | 100 |
| A motion and a spirit, that impels | |
| All thinking things, all objects of all thought, | |
| And rolls through all things. |
Lines Written Above Tintern Abbey by William Wordsworth.








2 comments:
I wanna hang these pictures in my room. Absolutely amazing... Can I come home with you one day???
Yes!
Post a Comment