Thursday, July 24, 2008

who needs amusement parks?




Today on the way home from swim lessons we took a quick side trip to Ikea. Everytime I walk into that place I realize that I forgot how amazing it is. This time I experienced it with the added bonus of my two favorite people with me. The pictures kinda say it all, but we had fun.
The chairs close, and then have spinning capabilities. So here's me, two giggleing kids inside, spinning them around and around. Everyone that walked by was laughing..good times. People also kept stopping us to say "oh my gosh where did you get those shirts!? I have to have some of those!" :)
We got our picture frames and then made our way to the checkout. It was mostly me running and jumping onto the back of the cart they were in. We were playing in the huge isles where they store the furniture..those are some great isles.

No comments: