So we live in a beautiful appartment complex. And for the most part the people are nice, but the feline community is over the top. It helps that our appartment is located directly beside an enormous bird cage, with lots of little ones inside. But beside that there is a beautiful tabby cat that comes around every so often and just, well, invites herself in for a visit.
She usually waits till we come outside, then butters us up a little and after that proceeds to let herself into our appartment, say hi to everyone around, explore all the rooms, take a nap in the living room and then, she goes on her way and lets herself out. I'm writing this because she just walked out of my bedroom and is currently exploring the bathroom. Shes wonderfully sweet and friendly, and honestly, it feels like we share a pet with some other random family.
Well, she just walked back in my room, and since I have company I should probably go.
No comments:
Post a Comment